API get statisticsPlanned
On the main page within Device42 widgets exist for some general information. As these are internal and not very flexibel I would like to suggest to have the following added to be able to perform a 'health; overview of the data. This to be able to create an external dashboard which would show some statistics.
- customers set / customer not set
- amount of rackable devices not racked (and not in storageroom), with filter per room
- available full depth 1u's with filter per room
- available full depth 2u's with filter per room (to see how many 2 systems can be racked)i
- amount of systems with serial not set for physical devices, with filter per room
It would also be very benificial to be able to create reports in the GUI based on not filled values to be able to get overview on systems with no customer set, no serial set, not being racked, etc... This could be done by adding an option like 'none' to the building, room, .racks, type, service level, hardware, customer, operating system selection fields
- customer set / not set can now be queried via API and in the interface, though you can't just get the amount of devices in the list from the api call. That would be very convenient. instead of the full list, just output the count (as option of course)
- amount of rackable 1-20u devices is in the reporting, though convenient if it would be able to get via api
- serial set / not set can be done via api (same comment as for the customer set / not set)
For that matter the request is partly done. When working with the api calls I noticed it would also be very convenient if like for service_level one could say in the query to get a list (and as options count) for systems not having a specific service level set. To exclude that one option.0
for #1 and #3, if you do ?include_cols= and it will just give you the total_count.
TNX! that works great indeed.0
I'd like to request another column to be able to query for an empty value: rack.
This would make it easy to find discovered devices in the network, which have been found in the network but has not been registered in a rack yet and therefore the physical location is unknown.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.