On the main page within Device42 widgets exist for some general information. As these are internal and not very flexibel I would like to suggest to have the following added to be able to perform a 'health; overview of the data. This to be able to create an external dashboard which would show some statistics.
- customers set / customer not set
- amount of rackable devices not racked (and not in storageroom), with filter per room
- available full depth 1u's with filter per room
- available full depth 2u's with filter per room (to see how many 2 systems can be racked)i
- amount of systems with serial not set for physical devices, with filter per room
It would also be very benificial to be able to create reports in the GUI based on not filled values to be able to get overview on systems with no customer set, no serial set, not being racked, etc... This could be done by adding an option like 'none' to the building, room, .racks, type, service level, hardware, customer, operating system selection fields
Please sign in to leave a comment.