We're currently evaluating your product and are quite impressed with the ease of use. Below I will list some points that came up during the evaluation. Some are feature requests, others are questions.
1) Is it possible to roll back changes? Particularly considering how easy it is to make bulk changes
2) The history/audit log should contain more information: For changes, before- and after-values for changes. For deletions, the before-value should be listed. For additions, the after-value should be listed.
3) Backup – any recommendations on how to back up the system correctly?
4) Extend the power mapping from PDU to include information about the electrical circuit that’s feeding the PDU.
5) Impact chart on a switch should show the devices that use the switch’s ports
6) Display a row of racks, either front or back
7) What are groups used for?
8) Field to specify technical owner/responsible for a device or asset – we have both technical server owners and customers for all our devices
9) A general search field should be part of the tool bar on all pages to make it easy to search for devices.
10) We have quite a variety of servers. For example, we have a lot of HP DL360 G7. But they are differently configured when it comes to PSU’s. Do we then make several hardware models of this server type, with different PSU configurations? This would entail that a server would change model, if we add another PSU to the server later on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.