User Interface Features & BugCompleted
UI is fairly good, although I noticed a few things using IE9.
1. First is a bug - if your in Devices tab, then it truncates the menu when you select anything else, like IPAM.
2. Breadcrumbs is needed. Makes it easier to "go back".
3. The filter menu on the right is confusing if you have 3 main equipment rooms between 3 different building. You end up with 3 main equipment rooms in the filter menu (which building does it belong to?)
1. IE not working is a known issue, and in the latest release we have included a warning on the home page.
2. Breadcrumbs is good idea and we will look into it.
3. That is a good point, we would append building name next to room name and possibly get this out in next release.0
Thanks for the suggestions. Breadcrumbs and building name next to room name have been implemented. You can get the update here: http://www.device42.com/update/
Check out the new release notes at: https://device42.zendesk.com/entries/21100373-announcing-role-based-access-and-ad-integration-with-2-2-0p1-release
IE8 and IE9 are now supported with release 2.3.2. There are some icon display issues in IE9 and we are working on it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.