Device Discovery Support Improvements in Remote Collector v18.03.01
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.03.01 release provides improved device discovery support and several bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.03.00, released October 24, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.03.01, please visithttps://www.device42.com/update/.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.03.01 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following device:
- Riverbed– discovery of these appliances now includes OS type and version, and RAM and CPU parts data.
- Resolved an issue in which discovery of Raid controllers was not successfully returning HDD vendor and model name information.
- Resolved an issue in which discovery of Watchguard M290, M390, and M690 devices was not successful.
- Resolved an issue in which discovery of Cisco 6807-XL switches was sometimes failing.
- Resolved an issue in which discovery of Rancher-managed Kubernetes environments was sometimes failing.
Article is closed for comments.