- Hardware model, serial number and UUID
- CPU, RAM, HDD and OS information
- MAC addresses/ports and IP addresses
- Mount Points
- CPU as parts
- We only get UUID for VMs, serial number cannot be discovered.
- We discover IP for VMs if the vmwaretools is installed on them.
- CPU, RAM, HDD and MAC addresses/ports.
- To discover the OS information from the VMs, you need to enable this option on the job settings page (it is disabled by default)
All the fields above will be discovered if the user has the proper permissions on the all hosts and the guests running on them, otherwise we may miss some fields.