Orolia Velasync, EndaceProbe Discovery Support and more in Remote Collector v17.11.02
Release Date: May 2, 2022
The Remote Collector (RC) v17.11.02 release provides new SNMP device discoveries and enhancements to existing supported devices.
The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v17.11.00, released April 6, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v17.11.02, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
New SNMP Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v17.11.02 RC includes additional SNMP discovery support for the following device types:
- Orolia Velasync – new discovery for these devices discovers CPU count, HDD count, and HDD names.
- EndaceProbe – new discovery for these devices discovers device name, HWM, vendor, CPU and RAM parts, and OS and version.
Enhanced SNMP Discovery Support
The Device42 v17.11.02 RC includes enhanced SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Isilon – improved discovery for these devices now shows SMB-Shares from all Access Zones.
- Resolved an issue in which SNMP discovery credentials were incorrectly exposed in device payload text – credentials are now redacted.
- Resolved an issue in which Intune cloud discovery sometimes returned a discovery failure message.
- Resolved an issue in which Affinity Groups sometimes incorrectly included connections between devices with no application components or starred services.
- Resolved an issue in which discovery of Enlogic PDU devices was not completed successfully.
Article is closed for comments.