ADDITIONAL SNMP DISCOVERY SUPPORT AND RESOLVED ISSUES IN REMOTE COLLECTOR V17.07.04
The Remote Collector v17.07.04 release includes additional SNMP autodiscovery support and several bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v17.07.03, released November 8, 2021.
To download the Remote Collector v17.07.04, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
Additional SNMP Autodiscovery Support
- The v17.07.04 RC now provides SNMP autodiscovery support for Net Vision v5.03.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery for ServerTech Sentry 3 devices was not returning correct PDU count and sensor count data for the devices has been resolved.
- An issue in which the service –status all command was not executing correctly during *nix autodiscovery and halting the discovery process has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery for Cisco Firepower 2120 clusters was not returning data for all the devices in the cluster has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP discovery for HPE MSM765 controllers was not correctly returning OS data for the devices has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery jobs sometimes returned incorrect authentication failures for previously accessible devices has been resolved.
Article is closed for comments.