We are excited to announce the general availability of Device42 v15.17.01 with the following changes:
Enhanced WDS Communications Security with “TLS 1.2 Only” Setting
- We now provide the ability to restrict the communication between the Windows Discovery Service and remote collectors to support only TLS 1.2. To enable this restriction and prevent WDS from communicating via TLS v1/v1.1, simply login to your Remote Collector’s console and select the option “Set WDS Proxy TLS Configuration”:
- Select “TLS 1.2 Only”, save the setting, and going forward, all communications will utilize TLS 1.2.
- Discovery on HPUX was not always returning CPU, memory, and OS information from certain configurations. Fixed.
- Websphere was not being created as an application component during discovery. Fixed.
- Duplicate service port connections were getting created when a listener was not associated with a service instance. Fixed.