We are excited to announce the general availability of Device42 v15.12.05 with the following changes:
Complex F5/load balancer configurations
- We’ve enhanced the F5 API discovery module to better handle large/complex F5 appliance configurations to work around a limitation of the F5 API-interface. When complex load balancer configurations are in use, the F5 API simply doesn’t return all the details if queried in a single, bulk call. To ensure F5 configs are discovered, no matter how complex, discovery API calls are now paginated into multiple smaller calls.
- Try the updated F5 API discovery today via the main menu, Discovery → “UCS/ACI/Load Balancers” and select “F5” as the Platform.
- The job status page could fail to display if invalid port stats information exists. Fixed.
- Updating certain versions of Device42 could result in a reset of your Appliance Manager SSL settings back to HTTP. Fixed.
- Windows discovery jobs could report incorrect HDD/disk size(s) if junction points are used. Fixed.
Link to our Blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2019/01/f5-discovery-enhancements-in-v15-12-05/