We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.10.01 with the following changes:
- SNMP support has been newly added for or enhanced on the following devices:
- HP Hyper-Converged 250 components
- Chatsworth eConnect PDU
- HP DL380 Gen9 iLO components
- Arbor Threat Mitigation System (TMS)
- FAS2552 Storage Arrays
- Dell PowerEdge components and power information
- We have added an option that allows users to enable webhook actions on login events.
Download secret keys
- As of Device42 v15.10.01, users may now download the key file for any secret(s) that user is permitted to access. Of course, this feature only applies to normal secrets – Passwords stored as burnt secrets are, by design, non-retrievable and can therefore only be reset.
Do not propagate device permissions
- We’ve added a “Do not propagate” setting to Hypervisor/*nix/win auto-discoveries that will prevent permissions propagating to newly discovered devices. This option can be useful in cases where virtual machines could migrate between virtual hosts, each of which has more than one different object category.
Automatic scheduled restores from Amazon S3
- We have added the ability to automatically restore D42 database onto your standby appliance from an S3 bucket.
VLAN bulk actions
- Users will find a new bulk action, “Add/Delete Group”, on the VLAN list screen — This option should be helpful to speed up common VLAN management tasks.
HBA Support on AIX and HP-UX
- Auto-discovery will now agentlessly discover and import details for HBA cards on both HP-UX and AIX-based server hardware.
- The parameters clear_vlan_ids and clear_vlans were added to /api/1.0/switchports/ endpoint, which facilitate removal of VLANs from switch ports.
- The tags and tags_remove parameter was added to the /api/1.0/racks/ endpoint to allow API-based management of rack tags.
- Users can now create and/or update UCS/ACI/F5 jobs via the new /api/1.0/auto_discovery/ucs/ endpoint – Matching import/exports were also added.
- The clear_notes parameter was added to all custom field APIs, e.g. /api/1.0/device/custom_fields/ – use this API endpoint to clear notes on a field.
- The Edit hardware model page could take a long time to load on instances with a large number of part models. Fixed.
- Cisco UCS discovery could fail if your UCS is configured only to support TLS 1.2. Fixed.
- Importing racks could fail on racks with row text longer than 10 characters. Fixed.
- Attempting to show a prior password could result in an error being displayed. Fixed.
- The API endpoint /api/1.0/ips/ would not allow creation of IP addresses on the 169.254.0.0/16. Fixed.
- Mouse over information was not always appearing in Impact Lists. Fixed.
- Scheduled jobs could stop working if the Celery DB file grew too large. Fixed.
- Tag filters could show tags that were not relevant to the listed objects. Fixed.
- Racks might not show the correct color to properly reflect full size in room layout.
- Rack XLS import could fail to rename a rack if the start row or column have non-decimal values. Fixed.
- Raised floor setting was disabling the height value. Fixed.
- SNMP discovery could overwrite existing object categories. Fixed.
Link to our Blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/10/hba-support-aix-ux-snmp-additions-v151001/
Article is closed for comments.