We are excited to announce the general availability of Device42 v15.08.00 with the following changes:
Power Circuit and Breaker Panel Connections
- This release makes it easier to visualize your power connections. Power connections are mapped end-to-end, from your device all the way back to the source power circuit. In a few simple clicks, you can visualize breaker panels and their power circuits, including all connected devices, power units, and associated assets. We’ve also added the ability to jump to the connectivity view directly from the Power Circuit and the Breaker Panel asset pages. You may also, of course, still view connectivity from the power unit (PDU) page as well.
- With these enhancements, there are now three perspectives from which power connectivity diagrams may be viewed: from the perspective of the power circuit itself, from the breaker panel perspective or that of the PDU. Each diagram centers on the ‘focus’ object, the Breaker Panel view providing the broadest view of your power infrastructure.
Discovery Score Quality
- 08 adds the Target IP column to the list of columns that you may sort discovery scores on. In addition, other columns were changed to clarify which discovery job a given IP originated from.
- Customer names may now be updated by POSTing the value new_name to the /api/1.0/customers/ endpoint.
- The following example uses the updated Customer API call:
- curl -k -X POST -d “name=currentName&new_name=NewCustomerName” -u ‘user:pwd’ https://d42/api/1.0/customers/
Parts API might incorrectly set the modelno value if modelno is omitted from input. Fixed.
Link to our blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/08/better-power-path-visualizations-v15-08-00/