We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.07.06 with the following changes
Discovery quality filter and quick links
- We have added a new filter called ‘By Discovery Type’ to the discovery quality results filters so that you can more easily find and view discovery qualities by job type. In addition, you can now navigate directly to the discovery quality page from each auto-discovery job with the appropriate filter.
Auto-discovered device name-override
- We have added an option to set the device name to the DNS name provided in the server field of the auto-discovery job. This option allows overriding of the auto-discovered hostname with the user-provided DNS hostname. Please note this option only applies to DNS hostname entries. If you have a mix of DNS, IPs, ranges or CIDR, only devices found using the DNS entries use this option while all other searched entries will continue using the discovered name.
- SNMP auto-discovery of physical Cisco call manager may not be adding managed VOIP device. Fixed.
- Cloud Recommendation may omit devices on large datasets. Fixed
- VRF group defined in Auto-Discovery job not applied to virtual machines. Fixed
Link to our blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/08/features-and-fixes-in-v15-07-06/