We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.07.02 with the following changes:
Google cloud and AWS subnets as VRF groups
- Recent enhancements to cloud auto-discovery mean Device42 will now create VRF groups for subnets discovered during both Google cloud and AWS auto-discoveries. Cloud auto-discovery jobs can be configured and run from Discovery > Cloud.
- Auto-clean rules might not save if only selecting Change to not in service checkbox. Fixed.
- Vendor API could fail if providing a vendor name that contains semicolons. Fixed.
- Brocade switches with no serial number could create duplicate devices. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery may not associate some parts on some Cisco switches. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery may not discover all VDCs if VDC type table has no data. Fixed.
- Physical connectivity view may display FEX ports on main switches. Fixed.
Link to our blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/07/enhanced-cloud-auto-discovery-in-v15-07-02/