- We have added an integration that allows the use of CyberArk as a secret storage location. For more information please see the CyberArk integration announcement on our blog. You may enable the CyberArk integration in Tools> Integrations> CyberArk.
New ‘Burnt Secrets’ and per-secret storage options
- We added the ability to specify how you store each secret in D42. By default, secrets remain as they are: you can save, use and view secrets on demand given the right permissions. In addition, however, you may now select to store the secret as ‘Burnt Secret’. This becomes a secret that cannot be viewed after being saved, which can only be used internally by Device42 processes and tasks.
- Additionally, ‘Burnt Secrets’ cannot be viewed in any field on the UI, cannot be exported and cannot be retrieved via API. You are also not allowed to change the storage of a secret after it has been created, but you may set a new value for the secret password as necessary.
AS400 auto-discovery support
- We have added the ability discovery AS400 servers. Simply create a new job via Discovery > HyperVisors / *nix / Windows and select IBM i/AS400 as the ‘Platform’.
EU cloud connector
- We have added a dedicated cloud connector for EU customers that can be used to connect to some of our out-of-the-box external integrations. To configure your connector and choose which connector you use, please go to Tools > Settings > Global Settings and set the “Cloud Connector” in the ‘External Integration Settings’:
Telco circuit status
- We have added the ability to track the status of your Telco Circuits with a new optional field. We have populated a few predefined statuses for you, but you can also customize them as needed by utilizing the plus icon.
Specify VLANs for SNMP auto-discovery
- We have added the ability to specify which VLANs to include in your SNMP discovery. When specified, only these VLANs will be scanned. Note that any VLANs specified in the ‘exclude’ list will take precedence and be ignored, even if they are also part of the include list.
Warranty discovery – Dell’s ‘Keep Your Hard Drive’ service
- We are now discovering and importing Dell’s Keep You Hard Drive Service information.
- We are continuing our mission to take your feedback and increase the usability of the layout screens. In this release, we have added the ability to quickly modify the layout by allow you to multi-select items and drag them around. In addition, we added grid lines and a ‘snap to grid line’ feature that allows you to more quickly line up items.
Auto-discovery quality reporting
- We have added a ‘Discovery Quality’ view in Advanced Reporting. You can now generate reports using this quality score.
End user custom fields
- We have added custom fields support for end users. You can now create custom fields in Tools> Custom Fields and then set values on those custom fields in each end user record.
Nmap auto-discovery API
- We added an API to allow you retrieve, add and run Nmap auto-discoveries. http://server/api/1.0/auto_discovery/nmap/, using GET, POST, and PUT respectively
Building latitude + longitude
- We have added the ability to track latitude and longitude coordinates for each building. You can also set and retrieve these value via the API so that you can easily integrate with external services to utilize these values. Buildings can be created under DataCenter > Buildings.
- AIX server auto-discovery was setting values for mounts available and total space reversed. Fixed.
- Rack connectivity was not always displaying ports inside blades. Fixed.
- Object pop-up could display off the room layout screen if object was close to a wall. Fixed.
- Some devices could not be racked directly from rack layout page. Fixed.
- Certificate auto-discovery could report issues with encoded characters. Fixed.
- Add port functionality took a long time to render with many parts stored. Fixed.
- VMWare auto-discovery could fail due to un-referenced data-store variable. Fixed.
- Auto-add IPs was ignored when adding subnets via import or API. Fixed.
- CPU parts were duplicated on some SNMP auto-discoveries. Fixed.
Link to our blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/07/cyberark-integration-and-as400-discovery-in-v15-07-00/
Article is closed for comments.