We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.02.01 with the following changes:
- We have made some internal changes that make communication between Device42 and its external integrations more resilient.
- These integration communication updates require current users of the JIRA Cloud – D42 plugin to update the plugin to the latest version when updating to the v15.02.01 release. Note: Please do not upgrade your installed JIRA Cloud – D42 plugin until you are ready to upgrade your Device42 appliance to v15.02.01.
- We have extended the list of views you can utilize in our new Advanced Reporting platform to include view_objectcategory_v1 and view_cloudinstance_v1.
- We are continuing to make improvements to Netflow performance. This release includes minor tweaks that speed internal task processing of Netflow data by reducing concurrency conflicts.
- Solaris agent was failing on Solaris 10. Fixed.
- Remote collector contained an older version of ipmitool. Fixed.
Link to our blog - https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/05/external-integration-improvements-with-v15-02-01/