We are excited to announce general availability of v14.14.0 with the following changes:
DOQL support for asset types
- We have expanded DOQL to support returning asset information. View_asset_v1 has been expanded to return the assettype_fk value for each asset record, and a new view view_assettype_v1 has been added to return all the asset type information.
https://d42.server/services/data/v1.0/query/?query=select * from view_assettype_v1
https://d42.server/services/data/v1.0/query/?query=select * from view_asset_v1
- You may now associate a cable with a Room and view this information in the DOQL view view_cable_v1. Cables can be found in DATACENTER > Cables menu
- D42 opens connection to cloud proxy even if the integration is not configured. Fixed.
- Error message could occur while auto-discovering unsupported KEX in. Fixed
- DOQL may produce incorrect JSON format when double-quote was in the content. Fixed
- Add rack may fail on new instances of D42. Fixed
Link to our Blog: https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/03/doql-support-for-asset-types-in-v14-14/