We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v14.7.1 with the following changes:
Azure Virtual Sub-types
- We added support for assigning Azure related virtual device sub-types, namely, Azure Cloud Service, Azure SQL Server, Azure Storage and Azure Virtual Machine. These sub-types are also properly set by Auto-discovery.
Certificate Report Custom Fields
- We have added certificate custom fields to the list of fields that you can include in Certificate Reports.
- SNMP Auto-discovery not creating cluster device for firewalls configured in pairs. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery not creating switch in cluster.
- TCP Port scan does not report WDS missing.
- Auto-discovery may fail if returning large number of failed IPs.
- IP notes may get improperly overwritten by Auto-discovery. Fixed.
- Adding a 3rd network interface to RC overwrites primary interface and RC IP changes.
- Temperature reading may be reporting incorrect temperature due to missing decimal.
- AIX OS version may not be detected properly.
- RC Meltdown patch does not apply fix for kernel-headers.
- Removed options from Auto-Discovery screen that don’t pertain to F5s.
- Removed benign SSL self-signed warnings from F5 Auto-Discovery.
- Added basic F5 Auto-discovery trace information to output even if nothing is imported.
Link to our blog: https://www.device42.com/blog/2018/01/support-for-additional-azure-services-for-auto-discovery-in-v14-7-1/