Asset types, custom key/values and other hidden menus can be accessed using the link from the view page of the parent. Following video shows a quick demonstration for the such advanced customizations.
Articles in this section
- How do I get notified on updates or new releases for my Device42 application?
- How to handle duplicate VLANs - Smart Merge Vlans
- Setting Your Password Timeout
- Device42 Local Configuration/Getting Started
- SNMP Auto-Discovery error messages and resolutions
- Multiple import options: which one to use? Should I use device import or API import?
- D42AutoDisc Client: Windows or Hyper V auto-discovery error messages
- How can I clone a device?
- Relocate multiple subnets to a parent subnet
- How do I add different users with view only permissions