Asset types, custom key/values and other hidden menus can be accessed using the link from the view page of the parent. Following video shows a quick demonstration for the such advanced customizations.
Articles in this section
- Device42 default credentials and how we can change them
- Add available IPs to subnet
- How to resize a rack on the room layout
- Creating different ports type on a patch panel using Modular Patch Panel
- What are the differences in Device Matching Levels?
- Get/Create/Update Switch Ports
- Add custom fields to VLAN using API
- Controlling Secret Access via AD Groups
- Updating Device Categories via Import/Export Tool
- Mapping blades into their slots inside the chassis