Skip to main content
- 64 bit only support starting with v10.2.0
- Service dependency report
- FEX ports in rack connectivity view
- Other changes
- VxVLAN support by increasing the number limit for vlan.
- Allow for specification of longer date ranges in report creation
- vServer auto-discovery has better backend library now. It will bring in VM HDD and VMs IPs now as well.
- Appliance manager timeout option
- API Changes
- Bug Fixes
- Nexus switches – newer versions, discovered serial # was not correct. Fixed.
- VMs were not being deleted in vmware auto-discovery. Now fixed.
- Download Current Data for Service Ports was not working. Now fixed.
- Appcomp custom fields re-importable export was adding IDs with column name as “name” incorrectly. Now fixed.
- Serial lookup for device custom field when updating device by serial # in custom field api call was wrong. Now fixed.
- Fixed duplicate for device certificate section in certificates.
- Certificate autodiscovery spec permissions not working correctly. Now fixed.
- Centering issue for certificate heat map is fixed.