- Automated SSL Certificate Management
- Enhanced spare parts module and better alerting
- Better Operating System Management
- Application mapping visualization enhancements
- Use SSL certificate for appliance manager
- OpenLDAP support for non-anonymous browsing
- Report changes/additions
- Other changes
- Increased Password Label Field Size limit to 256
- Sanitized IPMI command args against injection attacks.
- Allow IPMI discovery for a read-only user.
- On network device auto-discovery, you can now choose whether or not to discover pools and services for the load balancer devices
- API changes
- custom field filters(custom_fields_and and custom_fields_or) added to racks, rooms and circuits, certs, customer and appcomp.
- days_to_expiry added to certificates GET call
- category in password POST call. new category created if it doesn’t exist.
- Bug fixes
- Password access through API not being logged in history. Now fixed.
- Alert text didn’t summarize alert properly in some cases. Now fixed.
- Delete issue in software license has been fixed.
- Error importing spreadsheet with decimal value was failing in some cases. Fixed.
- There was a back connection validation issue in patch panel ports in some edge cases. Now fixed.
Article is closed for comments.