- OU level support for LDAP sync and ability to change any device type in v8.1.1
- OU level support for AD/LDAP sync
- Change device type for any device
- Part list has been added back to parts model
- API changes
- Bug fixes
- Very very large values of TTL failed DNS zone sync. Now fixed.
- Fixed add software to device issue.
- Device report building column now shows building for virtual devices, etc.
- Suggest IP call has better check for ‘subnet’ parameter
- Check for bad VRF group in subnet call and return error if not there
- Fixed api/1.0/subnets/create_child/ logging
- Room layout bug fixes for power racks
- Fixed issue with sensor power chart
- Custom field contains filter was using equal to instead of contains. Now fixed.
- Changed AD virtual_subtype from ‘internal_vm’ to VMWare or KVM for vServer AD jobs
- German translation fixes based on user feedback