Bug Fixes in v8.0.1
- Power display in racks with more than single PDU was failing in certain cases. Now fixed.
- Added part model name field to part search
- Fixed power issue that sometimes caused an Auto discovery job submission to say “Please resve and try again”.
- Hardware model show for devices in racks / https://device42.zendesk.com/entries/95632517-Hardware-model-listed-on-individual-rack-page
- If hardware type is type blade – you cannot merge those. This is now fixed.
- Added Save button to reports and check for schedule if Save and Schedule
- If URL had a dash in it – it was giving 500 error message for the app. Now fixed. (This was introduced in v8.0.0)
- Added extended support for Sun and IBM Blade systems for auto-discovery.