- In some edge cases, outlets and banks were not showing up together in Power Charts. This is fixed!
- In our ‘What If’ feature, when selecting 'In List' for the 'Select Racks' field, users were receiving an error message after selecting "What if". This is fixed!
- When adding a Part from the Parts Model screen, the columns did not line up correctly. This is fixed!
- Errors on auto-discovery jobs for Juniper QFX-3500 10Gig Ethernet Switches. This is fixed!
- Removed users inline from Admin Groups page to prevent hard limit of inline forms of 1,000. Users in Admin Groups page will be added back once fixed properly.