- In some edge cases, outlets and banks were not showing up together in Power Charts. This is fixed!
- In our ‘What If’ feature, when selecting 'In List' for the 'Select Racks' field, users were receiving an error message after selecting "What if". This is fixed!
- When adding a Part from the Parts Model screen, the columns did not line up correctly. This is fixed!
- Errors on auto-discovery jobs for Juniper QFX-3500 10Gig Ethernet Switches. This is fixed!
- Removed users inline from Admin Groups page to prevent hard limit of inline forms of 1,000. Users in Admin Groups page will be added back once fixed properly.
Article is closed for comments.