- Enhanced custom fields, console server auto-discovery, support for variable width devices and devices outside the rack in v7.1.0
- Security Fix – The export cipher suites have been disabled in OpenSSL
- Enhanced Custom Fields
- Variable width devices in a rack
- Add devices and Assets around the rack
- What If Scenarios
- Auto-Discover Console Server
- Load Certificates from a file
- Parts assignment to a storage racks
- Add a note to login page
- Bring your logo to the Device42 App
- Network Device and Blade Host properties carry over from hardware model to device
- Added "First added" to Devices, IPs etc.
- API Changes
- Bug Fixes
- Adding new “Software in use” from the form was erroring out. Now Fixed.
- device_id for Device PUT API call was not working. Now fixed.
- AD login failed with special character in password. Now fixed.
- Support for APC PDUs Bank level data and linked APC PDUs in v2.2.0/v7.1.0
- Support for APC PDU Bank Level Data
- Discover linked PDU’s on APC PDUs
- Support additional Eaton PDUs
- Bug Fixes
- If a PDU was discovered without outlets and you added outlets via the model, the PDU was getting deleted and re-added. We have fixed that.
- Outlet level data for certain ServerTech PDUs was not showing. Now fixed.
- Power chart tooltips values have been limited to 2 decimal places.
Article is closed for comments.