Device discovery for IPMI, IBM Blade Center and Redhat virtualization with v5.8.0
- IPMI auto-discovery
- IBM Blade Center auto-discovery
- Redhat virtualization/oVirt auto-discovery
- UI Enhancement: Separator between fields
- UI Enhancement: Rack availability
- Chinese language support
- OpenSSL vulnerability fix
- Get OS and version in network device auto-discovery
- Track VM name changes in Virtual Host auto-discovery
- API changes
- Import to support multiple sheets
- Create/Update PDU Models
- Create/Update Patch panel models
- Device details APIs include detailed info for mac addresses
- PDU model name was missing in get API call. Now fixed.
- PDU model name is now unique per Vendor.
- Changed part_model location limit to 64 characters
- Hover over in rack layout was showing 2 links for impact charts. Fixed.
- UCS manager auto-discovery – changed service profile was not being reflected correctly in Device42. Fixed.
- Auto-discovery scheduled job exactly at midnight didn’t execute. Fixed.
- Racks U size calculation bug – if the rack size is changed is not fixed.
- Ping sweep was failing for certain ranges. Now fixed.
- If a custom key was saved with null value from the GUI, it errored out when changing via the API. Now fixed.
- IP Address tag was getting truncated with API or excel import. Now fixed.
- IP address list page didn’t include label in the search. Now fixed.
Article is closed for comments.