- Full rack connectivity with PDU outlets and network ports including drag and drop with v5.12.0
- Rack elevations physical connections with drag and drop
- Add new asset template right from rack layout page
- See all blades in the chassis from the chassis view/edit page
- Add new blades right from the chassis device page
- Add purchase/warranty info from the device, asset and/or circuit page
- POODLE ssl vulnerability fix
- Life cycle event actions in bulk
- Apply transferred devices, asset or part settings to all the objects to receive
- Linode instance auto-discovery support
- Introducing category for better centralized password management
- Building association with VRF groups
- New hardware model images
- API changes
- Bug Fixes
- Service profiles for UCS profile was not coming in correctly. Now fixed.
- Asset with no names had extra ‘-’ in front. Now fixed.
- CDP discovery disabled if end IP is present. Running a network discovery on an IP range with CDP enabled was slowing things down quite a bit.
Article is closed for comments.