We are excited to announce availability of v5.5.5 with improved structured cable management and other additions as summarized below.
- You can now choose the back connection type when adding a patch panel. With type “switch”, you can now directly connect back of the patch panel to the switch ports.
- VMWare vCenter and Citrix Xen Server VM discovery gets an option to handle VMs that are not found in subsequent discoveries.
- Bulk actions now show up on all Device list pages such as Device Physical, Device Virtual etc.
- We have added CPU Count and Core count in Operating System reports.
- We have added switch port reporting to reports section as well.
- There is an option to choose your own delimiter for the CSV export.
- Backup file name or email now has the version #.
More details on v5.5.5 : http://blog.device42.com/2013/12/improved-structured-cabling-and-better-vm-discovery-with-v5-5-5/