v5.3.0 bring improved data center infrastructure management with location based reporting and other features as summarized below:
- You can now display custom fileds in the reports. Custom keys will show up as columns in the report if selected. You can filter on Custom fields/keys
- Location based filtering lets you filter devices by building/room or rack. It will show all physical, blade, virtual and other type devices in that location.
- Switch impact charts now follows patch panel port connectivity and direct device connectivity as well.
- Rack layout display has functionality to turn off the nameplate now or show serial/asset number instead of device name.
- Audit log enhancements and other bug fixes.
More details on v5.3.0: http://blog.device42.com/2013/08/data-center-infrastructure-management-with-location-based-reporting-in-v5-3-0/