Improved and Additional Device Discovery Support in Remote Collector v18.04.02
Release Date: January 23, 2023
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.04.02 release provides a device discovery addition and several improvements and bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.04.00, released December 19, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.04.02, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
Additional Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.02 RC now supports SNMP discovery for the following device:
- Aryaka ANAP – discovery for these devices includes model, serial number, ports.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.02 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances – discovery of these devices now includes VLAN data in addition to standard device information.
- Rittal PDU – discovery of these devices now includes power port data.
- Brocade Switches – these devices are now discoverable as rackable physical devices.
- Intune cloud discovery was sometimes failing with a discovery exception error.
- Discovery of HP Proliant DL360 Gen9 Blade servers was failing due to missing device name information.
- Discovery of Hitachi storage arrays was sometimes failing with a discovery exception error, and library classes were incorrectly mixed.