Device Discovery Additions and Improvements in Remote Collector v18.04.01
Release Date: January 9, 2023
The Remote Collector (RC) v18.04.01 release provides device discovery additions and improvements and several bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v18.04.00, released December 19, 2022.
To download the Remote Collector v18.04.01, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
Additional Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.01 RC now supports SNMP discovery for the following devices:
- Vertiv UPS – discovery for these devices includes serial number, battery data, infeeds, outputs, and temperature sensor data.
- FS S3910-48TS – discovery for these switch devices includes name and model, serial number, OS data, and ports.
Improved Device Discovery Support
The Device42 v18.04.01 RC includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following device:
- Isilon Storage Arrays – discovery of these devices now returns Cloud Pool resource data.
- Discovery of Cisco Firepower firewall devices sometimes did not complete successfully.
- Discovery of Aruba 6400 switch devices sometimes did not complete successfully,
- Intune cloud discovery jobs sometimes did not complete successfully.