We are excited to release v14.2.2 with the following changes:
Auto-discovery additions and changes
- Added ability to detect firmware for windows machines.
- You can now choose VRF group for any auto-discovery jobs (earlier it was limited to windows and linux only)
- Added ability to remove users, groups for passwords via the POST call. view_users_remove, use_only_users_remove, view_edit_users_remove, view_groups_remove, use_only_groups_remove, view_edit_groups_remove as comma separated user or group names.
- On password save (add or edit), if the view edit users is empty, always add the user saving the password (no changes if there any user already selected)
- Take out extra space from updated message in devices POST API call (doesn’t apply to failure scenarios)
- Errors in AD settings while upgrading are now fixed
Link to our blog: https://www.device42.com/blog/2017/12/firmware-detection-and-api-additions-in-v14-2-2/
Article is closed for comments.