We are excited to announce general availability of v14.2.1 with the following changes:
Backup LDAP/Active Directory Server
- We have added the ability to specify a Backup Server for your Active Directory/LDAP Settings. This backup server will be used when the primary server fails to sync.
Devices associated with a password via API
- We have added the list of device ids associated with a password to /api/1.0/passwords/. The device ids will be returned in a new array field called device_ids.
Devices API returns module slot number
- Module slot numbers have been added to the /api/1.0/devices/id/ api if the device is a blade chassis and you are using the follow=yes query parameter.
Assign Software Suite to Software via API
- You can now manage your Software’s Software Suite via api/1.0/software/. Two new parameters have been added, namely, software_suite_id and software_suite_name to specify the software suite that your software should be associated with. Note that if software_suite_id is used, the name parameter will be ignored.
Port Aliases on Port Reports
- You can now add the column Port Aliases on a Port Report and additionally choose to display each Alias on a separate line.
Device Part Slots
- You can now see the slot a part is on in the Device page > Parts tab.
Ability to Limit Audit Logging / History
- You can now turn off audit logging by Model / CI category. Simply select a category to exclude, and audit logs will no longer be generated for that Model / CI type. You can find this feature under REPORTS –> History (Audit Log) Exclusions:
- Not able to change circuit type via API. Fixed
- Blade Slot # column is sorted alphabetically rather than numerically. Fixed
- Racking a monitored PDU disables monitoring for PDU. Fixed
- Issues importing Ping Sweep via XLS or API. Fixed
- Windows and Unix Auto-discovery jobs scheduled to run with “Service Port Only” option enabled do not work but they don’t have any impact nor do they affect other discoveries.