We are excited to announce general availability of v14.1.2 with the following changes:
Cisco UCS discovery
- Device42 will now append System Name to all discovered chassis as part of UCS discoveries. This change facilitates finding all chassis in the same UCS system.
Active Directory Login Styles
- We added two additional Username Login Styles to Active Directory/LDAP settings. You may now also use Username@domain and User Principle Name as your login style.
- DNS server may be ignored if sharing the same VRF Group as another discovery job. Fixed.
- IP address could be assigned to the wrong subnet in some cases. Fixed.
- Some custom field configuration pages were not loading in v14.0. Fixed.
Link to our blog: