We are excited to announce the following changes in v13.6.1:
We have added DOQL support for the following:
- Network shares
- Mount points
- Added domain_id support for Openstack v3. Username has to be in format of username@domain_id:domain_name for openstack v3.
- If we discover vmware host via ssh (incase ssh is enabled), we won’t bring that host in as vmware apis have more and accurate data. This prevents from creating duplicate devices for the host.
Dashboard warning for disk usage
- If disk usage goes above 50%, you will now see a warning on the dashboard.
- Added tags filter to the software list page.
Cut-off build for further upgrades
- v13.6.1 will be a cut-off release, meaning that for any future upgrades you will have to be on v13.6.1 or upgrade to v13.6.1 first.
Here is the link to our blog: