We are excited to announce general availability of v13.6.0 with the following changes:
SSO support with SAML 2.0
- Single Sign On support is finally here! A lot of you have asked for it and we have built the support with SAML 2.0 specifications. It has been tested with Okta,but it should work for other SAML 2.0 compliant providers as well.
- Please note that since authorization is handled by D42 itself, the user has to exist within D42 app prior to login. (Otherwise you get user not found error). Best scenario will be if your SAML 2.0 system is integrated with AD/LDAP. That way you can directly sync users with Device42 and use single sign on via SAML system.
- In terms of changes, you have to enable SAML, add metadata url and what attribute name is used for username in the SAML system. On SAML side, you have to allow Device42 app to connect.
Option to choose TLS 1.2 only
- As support for older versions of TLS is coming to an end, you can choose to only allow TLS 1.2 incoming connections to Device42 from the appliance manager.
UDP for netcat
- We have added an option to choose what protocol to use when you are running netcat for connectivity test from Device42 appliance manager.
SNMP auto-disc changes
- Add support for AUTODOME/FLEXIDOME IP Cameras
- RaritanKVM – added initial device support
- IBM_XIV – added basic discovery support
- Force10 Stacked – added stack switch discovery
- /api/1.0/object_categories/ GET with name filter, POST with name and description, name to edit also, and DELETE with ID
- DELETE call added to /api/1.0/certificates/<D42_ID>/
- /api/1.0/asset/rack/1/ added for DELETE (deleting assets from rack)
- network added to subnets GET call as filter
- Fix Cisco WS-CBSxxx stacked switch detection.
- HP_iLO – handle some hdd parts better
Here is the link to our blog:
Article is closed for comments.