Star/Unstar services for better topology diagrams
We have added views for following in DOQL:
- parts models
- telco circuits
- pdu models
- device alias
- Tags from AWS discovery can now be added as custom fields in D42.
- APC CRAC devices support added (power appliance update required)
- Linode credentials check has been fixed. Was causing an issue when creating new auto-disc job for linode.
- Fixed bug where network ports on APC pdus were not discovered consistently in some cases.
- For juniper switches, if parent port was ignored, it was still sending mac address (or port info) for virtual ports. Fixed.
- FreeBSD auto-disc was not getting core info correctly. Fixed.
Switch templates for cluster devices were adding cluster device as device42 on the port – while auto-discovery adds those ports with cluster device as main device on the port. We have fixed the template to match how it comes in from the auto-discovery
Link to our blog: http://www.device42.com/blog/2017/07/starunstar-services-for-better-topology-diagramsapplication-mappings-in-v13-5-0/
Article is closed for comments.