- UI: New visualizations that show the autodiscovery process queue
- Incoming data in last 5 minutes
- Data processed in last 5 minutes
- Total pending data points for the given data type
- Autodiscovery: Added support for Dell MDS Storage (SNMP)
- Power Discovery: New Power Appliance Released - v4.0.12
- Better support for ATS Devices OS discovery
- APC Networks CRAC support added
- APC ATS support added
- Eaton ATS support added
- Autodiscovery: Docker containers are now considered and marked ‘not in service’ if their discovered status is “exited” or “dead”
- Autodiscovery: Amazon AWS discovery now brings in subnets with VRF groups
- API: ‘remote_collector_id’ added for autodiscovery job POST calls
- API: Support for json & markup in custom field PUT calls
- Power draw was not showing on the list page when it showed on individual pdu pages. Fixed.
- Child ports for port channel ports were not being added via auto-discovery. Fixed.
- Deleting monitored IPs on power appliance was failing in some edge cases. Fixed
- Users were able to save power SNMP jobs without community string. Fixed.
- There was a race condition issue in suggest_ip call, which is now fixed. Going forward, race conditions will result in the client machines requesting the IP getting a 500 error. Your scripts should be written to retry getting the IP in should this scenario occur.
- The following CVE vulnerabilities were patched in this release: