- Reporting: Progress bar has been added to track preparation of long-running reports.
- Reporting: Status page added allowing the retrieval of reports at a later time at ‘Reports’ → ‘Excel Report Status’
- Topology Mapping: Better visualizations
- Node names moved outside nodes for cleaner appearance
- All services & connections no longer displayed by default. Only services on the device and direct device connections are initially displayed.
- UI: On list pages, a “sticky” footer bar & if necessary, a scroll bar now stay within view, making navigation easier.
- UI: New action menu for service instances, “Do a re-importable export for selected items with no connections”
- Easily get a list of services with no connections to quickly assign application components to important services
- Quickly identify and locate “zombie” servers
- AutoDiscovery: Cisco AsyncOS initial device support added
- AutoDiscovery: Cisco’s newer stacked switch SNMP MIBs added
- Reporting: Added total port column to power unit report
- API: Added email for admin users get call [/api/1.0/adminusers/]
- Multi Community String option – API was not working. Fixed.
- VMware auto-discovery was failing if port 80 was blocked. Fixed.
- UI-based Excel exports of power/environmental data as well as Certificate reports not currently working
- Workaround: display the report on-screen
- Workaround: schedule the report to get an Excel file