- AutoDiscovery: Better AutoDiscovery job handling. Logs generated from large jobs were causing issues that resulted in long running jobs.
- The background processing daemon now has more memory allocated to it
- If a joblog exceeds a certain size threshold, they’re stored as files and not passed to the UI. They can be retrieved in a log bundle if needed.
- Impact Lists: Impact lists are now collapsible and load faster. Only load directly related services are loaded. Users can expand any level for details, at which time further service data is processed.
- Audit Logging: Audit logging can now be completely disabled. Previous entries are unaffected. NOTE: Webhooks will not function if and while audit logging is disabled!
- On the Patch Panel Ports List page, the full path nodes were not clickable. This is fixed.
- A VRF group added to an auto-discovery job in DNS couldn’t be reused for another DNS job. Fixed.
- The end IP on the view page for *nix jobs was not showing. Fixed.
- Platforms like Docker, Nutanix, Windows etc. have been added to the import sheet for auto-disc jobs.
- Fixed minor circuit path display issues.
- Fixed Operating System EOL/EOS & Support End Date on the Operating System page.
- DNS records showing on IP address page work with or without VRF groups now. If DNS zone and IPs are part of same VRF then it needs to match to show, otherwise if DNS have no VRF and IP has – DNS records still show.
Link to our blog: http://www.device42.com/blog/2017/05/expand-and-collapse-impact-lists-and-better-job-management-in-v13-3-3/
Article is closed for comments.