- AutoDiscovery: Agentless Discovery from the Device42 UI without the external tool for HyperVisors, Windows, and Linux/UNIX. Jobs can also go to a remote collector.
- AutoDiscovery: Multiple community strings for SNMP discovery are now supported.
- AutoDiscovery: Redfish discovery support has been added. Currently in beta.
- AutoDiscovery: AWS and Azure cloud discovery now finds ‘instance type’, ‘subscription ID’ or ‘account ID’, and ‘instance virtualization type’ as cloud information.
- AutoDiscovery: Physical switchport properties like model type (e.g. ‘SFP’), serial #, etc. are now discovered as parts of a port.
- UI: Sticky Save Bar keeps the ‘save’ button bar always within view at the bottom of the browser.
- Warm HA: You can now choose NFS for auto-restore on the backup appliance, in addition to SFTP.
- Appliance Manager: New “Netcat” Connectivity Test option added for verifying IP reachability.
- Remote Collector: New Connectivity Test option added to console for verifying IP reachability.
- API: ‘tags’ added to buildings GET call
- API: ‘software version’ added to healthstatus GET call
- For HTC devices added via SNMP auto-discovery, serial number detection has been fixed, and stacked switch detection and handling has been added.