- API: full_path_list added to ports GET API call /api/1.0/switchports/?include_cols=full_path_list
- API: full_path_list added to circuits GET API call /api/1.0/circuits/
- API: auth_type added to /api/1.0/adminusers/ API GET endpoint
- API: Additions to ‘circuits’ GET call:
- If origin is connected to vendor: origin_id(as vendor ID), origin_type as vendor and origin_vendor as vendor name
- If end is connected to vendor: end_point_id (as vendor ID), end_point_type as vendor and end_point_vendor as vendor name
- API: Additions to ‘circuits’ POST call:
- origin_type and end_point_type now accepts vendor
- origin_id and end_point_id should be the vendor ID
- Discovery: Ping sweep added for range based SNMP auto-discovery jobs. When running SNMP discovery against large IP ranges, it is now possible to optionally pre-filter IPs based on the results of a ping sweep. This significantly speeds up scanning.
- Dashboard: New widget for queued jobs. Quickly see jobs in queue, and jobs recently processed. This shows data that previously was only available from the Reports > Job Status page.
- Various auto-discovery bugs around remote collector have been fixed
- Changed label from “Display metric power values” to “Display temperature values in Centigrade” in Global settings