New and Improved SNMP Device Discovery and more in v18.03.03 Release
Release Date: November 28, 2022
Device42 v18.03.03 combines a Main Appliance release with a Remote Collector release. Device42 v18.03.03 includes new and improved SNMP device discovery support, and several bug fixes.
New SNMP Device Discovery Support
Device42 v18.03.03 includes new SNMP discovery support for the following device:
- Zyxel GS1900 – new discovery for these devices now returns device name, model, vendor, OS data, and serial number.
Improved SNMP Device Discovery Support
Device42 v18.03.03 includes improved SNMP discovery support for the following devices:
- Cisco Firepower – improved discovery for these devices now returns more complete device data including serial number, PSU, and RAM parts.
- HPE Switches – improved discovery for these devices now returns hardware model and vendor information.
v18.03.03 Cut Off Release Notice
Device42 v18.03.03 is an upgrade cut off release. We are taking this step to reduce the size of our upgrade package. All customers will be required to upgrade to v18.03.03 to be able to apply future releases going forward.
- Resolved an issue in which the upgrade process for v18.03.00 sometimes did not complete successfully.
- Resolved an issue in which Classic Reports were incorrectly not available to non-Super Users.
Latest Device42 Update
Current customers, grab the latest update file @ https://www.device42.com/update/.