- Would you like to enable prohibited software and get alerted on it?
- Navigate to Resources > Software Components > All software components.
- Select the software you would like to mark as prohibited.
- Click edit and change Software type to prohibited > click save
- Navigate to Analytics > Alerts > Setup Alerts > Add Alert
- Name your alert > Select Rule Type Software > Select trigger to Prohibited Software Installed > select Alert type D42 Notification
- You can then filter this by tags or buildings
- Enter a subject and message for the email alert > save
- Alternatively you can set variables in the subject and message
- To clear the alert navigate to Analytics > Alerts > Notifications
- You can then clear or acknowledge the notification through the dropdown
Please refer to these articles for more information on this topic:
Article is closed for comments.